CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Shopaholics Suite Event


If your not following me on social media you may not know that I will be part of the Shopaholic Suite Event me and seven other fabulous plus DMV bloggers will have our closets open for you to shop.

 I do a lot of online shopping because for me its the most efficient but the down side is returns. I cant tell how much falling to return items have cost me! So come let my pain be your gain, Ive got items from Asos, Forever21, River Island, New look, Top Shop, H&M, Steve Madden and Vintage items e.t.c. I've got fur, leather, shoes, jumpsuits, crop-tops, dresses,boots, jewelry and a accessories e.t.c. Many items new with tags on them.

All this and more will be up for grabs and this is just what ive got, what about the seven other ladies. It would mean so much to me if you came you can purchase tickets Here.
 Cant wait to see you there!!

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment