CHIC FINDS

Monday, July 15, 2013

VINTAGE BLAZER AND WHITE SHOES

FOREVER 21 PLUS, SKIRT AND TANK

SUPPLECHIC


pink vintage blazer, white pumps, plus size
blazer & clutch: VINTAGE   tank & skirt :FOREVER21 shoes: SHOEDAZZLE
Not sure why I look so mad in these pictures, couldn't find one were I wasn't scowling. However I really like the way fuschia pops on brown skin;  every year around this time I fall back in love with color. Typically I am into pastels but neon everything has been given me life lately, from coral to fuschia to chartreuse. Hope you are all enjoying your summer cause you will never have this summer again.


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED   

12 comments:

  1. The fuschia looks great on your skin tone and I'm loving how you put this look together! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovelovelove the skirt! Is it a recent purchase? Cause I will so go to my nearest F21 and cop it. Also, I need that clutch. When can I come over and (steal) borrow it?

    I don't think you look mad in these photos. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL i have an obsession with that clutch worn it to death the size the color the skirt not recent its 2 yrs old but i rarely wear it i am actually putting it up for sale ive been purging my closet and sadly i decided im not keeping it

      Delete
  3. Grr I'm never so lucky to find cute cute blazers like so. I love that color and the texture!! Love the skin with it too! There are people out here who aren't good with blending textures but you get it and know exactly how to blend those textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fitness walking shoes will help spare your feet of discomfort and also keep you looking stylish. Read on to learn more by click best walking shoes for overweight women.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not certain why I look so distraught in these photos, couldn't discover one were I wasn't glaring. Be that as it may I truly like the way fuschia pops on chestnut skin;

    Allison R. White

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all thanks for your post. This blog is very useful and valuable information. Thank You for sharing this post..black led sneakers

    ReplyDelete