CHIC FINDS

Saturday, July 13, 2013

DOROTHY PERKINS FALL PREVIEW


While I was in New York for FFFWeek I attended the fall preview for Dorothy Perkins, Evans, Miss Selfridges and a few other brands. Whether we like it or not "winter is coming"(in my John Snow voice) and summer sales are in full effect. If you are a bargain shopper like me this is the best time to shop. With that in mind I leave you with some of the covetable pieces from Dorothy Perkins AW13 collection. I predict we will be matching alot this autumn and winter.



dorothy perkins aw13

Dorothy Perkins autumn winter 2013



dorothy perkins aw13

supplechic

Above are pictures from the actual event; if you want to get a head start on the "matching" trend the suit pictured above is on the site now
So who is ready to ditch 90 degree days for fall? I truly love fall my only problem with it is that winter comes after.


About DP
Established over 90 years ago, Dorothy Perkins is now one of the biggest fashion retailers in the United Kingdom (UK), with nearly 600 UK stores and over 50 international outlets.
Dorothy Perkins' ranges are updated weekly in store and daily online. The brand offers US sizes 2 to 18, and a wide range of collections including Tall, Petite, Maternity, Lingerie, Shoes and Accessories.
The DP customer
With an age range of 25 - 40 years, Dorothy Perkins has the widest customer base of all our brands. The average Dorothy Perkins customer is in her early thirties and she's likely to be a busy mum or working woman.

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED     

2 comments:

  1. Woah...what? GIRL I'm so on this for the Fall, love these pieces! LOVE like every last one of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes girl there was even more! I didnt include everything cause i didnt want this post to be super long

      Delete