CHIC FINDS

Monday, December 28, 2015

5 Plus-size Looks To Try in 2016 : Instagram Round up (People Choice)


This is that weird time of year between the old year and the new one. All you find your self doing is reflecting on the prior year and setting goals for the new one and its the perfect time for a roundup. This year rather than sharing my favorite looks /outfits, I decided to share yours.
As the title says these are the best looks from 2015 according to the Chicster on Instagram (thank you for over 29,000 likes). I will say that I would not have chosen some of these looks as the best, but its always good to incorporate others perspective.
 Let me know which outfit is your favorite (out of the 5) in the comments or if you had a personal favorite that wasnt included!!

A photo posted by CHICHI (@supplechic) on
This Asos Off Shoulder Top was  a definite favorite (still is) for me and the outfits that came together in response got a lot of positive feedback on Instagram. This Look works because I mixed two prints that always work well together stripes and florals. For more Tips Tips on mixing Prints see the original Post Here

SHOP THE LOOK


OFF SHOULDER TOP,  FLORAL MIDI SKIRT (on sale) , RED PUMPS, BLACK TOTE

A photo posted by CHICHI (@supplechic) on
These Cream Wide Leg Pants are another Instagram favorite, literally The Look (with the Lace top) went "viral" on Facebook and till date its my most viewed Post on the blog. This look works because I picked the right length and style of Wide Leg pants for my body type. For Tips on finding the Perfect pants for you see the original Post Here

SHOP THE LOOK


A photo posted by CHICHI (@supplechic) on
I did not expect This Look to garner so much attention in actual fact I didnt like the way the pictures came out, however it was also an Instagram & Youtube (are you Subscribed?) favorite.  When you have a Dress (on sale & only a few left) like this that is the statement, a Tip is to keep everything else toned down. For affordable Party Dresses under $50 see the original Post Here.

SHOP THE LOOK


A photo posted by CHICHI (@supplechic) on
I hesitated on buying this Forever21 Mustard Skirt (but it screamed 70's so I had to), I am glad I did insecurities be damned. If you want to try the 70's trend a Button Front Skirt like This is a great place to start. For tips/ ways on how to incorporate the 70's Trend into your wardrobe see the original Post Here

SHOP THE POST


A photo posted by CHICHI (@supplechic) on
This Last Look is another Instagram winner again another look; I believe what endeared everyone to this look are the Teal Sandals. This look works because you don't have to wear the same exact color to match, Tip you can play around with multiple colors in a Look as long as the shades are complimentary. See the original Post Here

SHOP THE POST



Psst.... if your looking for NYE inspo see This Post & follow me on Facebook I will be sharing all week!!