CHIC FINDS

Thursday, January 28, 2016

11 Affordable Date Dresses Valentines Day Edition




JACKET // DRESS ( on sale)  // PUMPS ( only $22)
If you have a hot date on valentines day and your not sure what to wear then today's post is for you!

Everyone style is different some people prefer to be modest ( aka sweet) others prefer to be sexy or sultry on Valentines Day in the end we want to look and feel our best and off course be admired. So whether your spending Vals day with a Beau (gift ideas for him HERE) or Best Girls I've linked pieces down below you will love.

I've noticed that I typically go for a sweet look around valentines day ( like last years Blush Pink Outfit). My tastes around this time of year is pretty typical  I like anything  pink, anything with hearts and cutesy things . So when I saw this Dress and the floral print I thought sign me up. The floral pattern on the black makes it perfect for cooler months and adds a little edge.

Tip: To add interest to any feminine look  add  something tough like a trusty Moto Jacket .  To compliment the floral print in the dress I went with an ankle strap Pump in the same hue as the florals in the Dress .

SHOP THE POST


The Dress it self  features a deep V in the bust ( has boning to keep it shape), a fitted waist with a belt and a petticoat to make the dress flare out . I recommend this dress because its quality and its definitely a classic so it will last you seasons. When you put on the Dress  prepare to feel like a mix between a 1960 house wife and a princess.

 I would love to know how your spending your Valentines Day? Will you be going on a date with the Beau, spending it with your girls or will it be a Netflix and chill kinda night? 

4 comments: