CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

#Nsale: Must Haves From The Nordstrom Annivesary Sale



 As promised in this Post I told you that I would be sharing what I got from the #Nsale. The plan was to share it in that Post but I figured I would give its own post especially since Early access ends tomorrow 7/21. What does that mean it means come Friday everyone can shop the Nordstrom sale so you better get ready. If you haven't signed up for Early Access you still can Here. Cause once early access ends items will sell out even quicker.

Make sure your following me on snapchat (supplechic) because I will be doing un-boxings and more. I shared these Flats an #nsale find on my IG (Supplechic), and I thought I would share them here too. Cause I know the struggle of trying to find cute affordable Flats when you have size 10+ feet and these go up to a size 13 winning.

SHOP MY CART

 Here is the Survey as promised, the Nsale is huge so I would really appreciate your feedback on what to focus on, and as a token of my appreciation you will be entered into a GIVEAWAY.

  Remember you'll be able to find all of my #Nsale picks in the tab up top, as well as in the widget in the sidebar and through the TAG at the end of each post. Finally if you havnt already check out the First post from the series (essentials under $150). Also share these posts cause friends dont let friends pay full price and if you do tag me so I can thank you.

P.s. I will be attending Curves Rock this weekend, while testing out the Mazda3 s Grand Touring 5-door!! For those interested I will be vlogging the entire weekend  (as requested) so look out for that. Subscribe on YouTube Here so u'll be the first to know when the Vlogs up.

What are your favorite items to shop form the sale? What have gotten already from the sale?

1 comment: