CHIC FINDS

Friday, July 22, 2016

Where To Buy Plus Size Swimsuits For Extended Sizes G & H Cup


SWIMSUIT // COVERUP // CUFF
So I got an email request from Miss Ebony2U to do a size 11 summer shoe roundup and she also inquired about where to find swimsuits for G/H cup women. Now although I'm a DDD I totally understand the extended size struggle.

Tip when shopping on sites that do not offer extended sizes look for full coverage tops like Halter/High necks with straps not ties (like This), Wrap Tops or even Shelf Styles as these will give you more coverage.  

Here are places  that cater to extended cup sizes Monif C., Swimsuitforall, Lane Bryant (on sale now), Simplybe, & Asos the only caveat being that a lot of these places arnt as budget friendly. If your on a budget then here are a few places that might work for you with some tweaking Forever21, Sammydress ( I got a two piece for $10), and Amazon.


Tip For additional support you can do as Essiegolden suggests and double Up as she does.

As far as my look, the suit is Anne Cole via Macys ( its on sale). What I love about it is its thick straps, its ruching and the suction you get in the Suit ( aka snatchability). What I dislike is the construction of the bust, it dosnt have under wire, it has boning on the sides and that dug in uncomfortably.  Finally my Cover up happens To be the Cardigan from my Summer Affordable Finds posts which I wore for like two weeks straight when I first bought it is a great summer find.

SHOP THE POST



 Are you a G or H  cup let us know in the comments where you shop for swimsuits.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute suit!!! Thanks for the post. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete