CHIC FINDS

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Red, White and Blue Picks to Shop Now

RED WHITE BLUE FASHION PICKS

Fourth of July weekend is in like 10 days so I thought it was the perfect time to round up some red, white and blue picks. By now you guys know I'm into thematic dressing, being that style is a big part of my life it's my way of celebrating.

Need outfit inspiration check out last year's Fourth-themed look Here

If I had to pick one item though it would be this Eliza J Off Shoulder Maxi its actually in my cart and its one of those situations where my mind is telling me noooo but my body is telling me yesssssssssss!!

SHOP RED WHITE AND BLUE


  Do you find yourself wearing red, white or blue around the fourth or is it a bit too cliche for your style?


Are you loving all this talk of summer outfits, sign up for our Newsletter for exclusive content and upcoming happenings also follow this blog on Bloglovin so you never miss a post.

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment