CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Stella Jean Spring 2014 RTW

STELLA JEAN RTW SPRING  2014





Stella Jean, Stella Jean oh Stella Jean every time I see a collection I am in awe of their mixology skills ( not bar-attending but rather print mixing) . Additionally I have  a soft spot for their design aesthetic because they feature  african wax print; which is what I grew up on. I just love how designers are going global and getting inspiration from all parts of the world. 


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED   

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this collection too. To me African prints if accompanied with really good tailoring could and should be this good looking. I only have one reservation there is not a single woman of color here, and I'm a little shocked since seeing the designer behind this. Yet again this entire collection is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete