CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

CURRENTLY INSPIRED: NYFW STREET STYLE FAVS










Fashion week/s is what I've aptly nicknamed fashion olympics its the few weeks in the year were fashions best and brightest get to show off their stuff. You are literally changing time zones every-week. For me the best part of fashion week is the outfits its like walking into a real life editorial, its like Inspiration overload and that never gets old. 

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED   

2 comments:

  1. It amazes me that someone has the talent to make the pattern off the laundry bags that i use into a skirt like that last picture. Like I LOVe that, and I really hope this trend of pencil skirts with beautiful slits don't go anywhere. I love love love the look.

    ReplyDelete