CHIC FINDS

Sunday, September 8, 2013

PALMS: DISTRESSED DENIM AND CROP TOP





CROP TOP DISTRESSED DENIM
top: RIVER ISLAND  jeans: FOREVER21  pumps: BANDOLINO  clutch: ASOS

When I saw this crop top I knew I had to have it because you guys know about my affinity for tropical prints. Its funny but I always thought I preferred fitted crop tops but even though I've bought a few,none of them are as flattering on me as the boxy fit, I really love the length and the subtle peek a boo you get with this crop top. I am trying to stretch out these last days of summer but its funny which is funny because I also cant wait to jump into fall fashion, but we are still getting 85 degree days, so I am making the best out of this warm weather while it lasts. So what cant you wait to wear this fall?


SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED   

No comments:

Post a Comment