CHIC FINDS

Saturday, August 24, 2013

NYFW A/W 13"

NYFW A/W 13


NYFW day 2

This time of year is one of my busiest times during the year however its also one of the highlights of my year because the september issues are out, it back to school, its fall which is  my favorite season and off course its almost time for fashion week season to start. So in honor of that I decided to create sets featuring what I would wear If I was going to NYFW ( I actually own some of these items or similar pieces so you just might find me in front of Lincoln center in this!) 



SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED  

3 comments:

  1. Killer 2nd look! May have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid shirt! And I'm having a deep love affair with moto jackets. I just bought a quilted one this weekend. Can't wait to wear it!

    ReplyDelete