CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Fool Proof Fourth of July Outfit : Red Culottes & DIY Bandeau



CULOTTES // SANDALS // CLUTCH // CUFF // SUNGLASSES // LIPSTICK
I just love putting looks together hence this blog, in a way it is/was an act of defiance.  To me it said yes I am fat, but I can still bring it and look good doing it. Hmm... where was I going with today's post again, yes this is intended to be a fourth of July Outfit inspiration post (see Last Years). Why not commemorate the day, our heroes and the independence we all take for granted by wearing the country's colors. 

Tip all you need is a piece in either red,white or blue ( like these Culottes) and a Print (like this Top) that has the other two colors and viola you got a fool proof look.

This look would be perfect for an outside shindig (day party/pool party anyone) why? If your outside nine times out of ten it will be hot. In this DIY Bandeau the heat will be tolerable, also the shape & weight of the Culottes will allow air to circulate (are a great cover-up cause they are high waist), and the Block heeled sandals will allow you to stand for hours without much discomfort. 

SHOP THE POST


To be honest I hesitated  posting this look cause it didn't photograph the way I had it in my head. However I posted the look on Snapchat (Supplechic) and I was told to post it, so here it it is. I know I promised a NYC / theCurvycon recap don't worry its coming, coincidentally this look is included in my summer look-book which you can watch Here. I personally think the look came out as expected on video, so definitely check it out and Subscribe to my YouTube channel for more video content.

Do you dress up for the fourth? How do you typically spend the weekend? let us know in the comments below!

2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love this look. Getting your DIY on I see, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes girl. I couldn't find a top that satisfied me so I made a top lol

      Delete