CHIC FINDS

Friday, July 1, 2016

Fourth of July Sales Deals & Steals Roundup: 2016 Summer Fashion Haul


With all the fourth of July sales happening, I thought I would share my Summer Haul with you guys on the blog (cause I believe most of its on sale),  because I know not all of you are Subscribed to me on YouTube (insert sad face emoji). 

KIMONO on sale // KIMONO MINI DRESS // CARDIGAN // TIE DYE MAXI on sale 

However before we get into it, umm did you notice that this is my third post this week ( Catch up Here & Here)  kinda proud of my self  ( well just a little) cause I was also able to get out two Videos on YouTube. Just trying to make this dream work you know.  Speaking of dreams I've been working on something for a few months now so keep your eyes peeled on Instagram (Supplechic) for the soft launch.

SHOP THE POST


Most of the pieces in this Haul are under $50 ( and probably on sale) with the exception of a few, so the items are pretty affordable. Even though I didnt keep everything I still thought I would share; for each item I gave a brief review ( notable features , sizing and pros and cons etc.).

SALE FINDS


Typically as I said, I dont post my YouTube content on the blog, cause I like to keep the content fresh on each platform, but I made I am making an exception for these seasonal Hauls. If you would like me to continue to share seasonal HAULS here on the blog let me know in the comments below.

P.s, Boohoo is offering 40% off , and there are great sales going on at Eloquii, Charlotte Russe , Forever21, and Macys. Want more great finds check out our summer Shoe Guide and our  Trend guide Here

Whats your favorite summer find so far?  Share with us in the comments we would love to know !!

No comments:

Post a Comment