CHIC FINDS

Thursday, July 7, 2016

In NYC: Summer Night Outfit A Black Jumpsuit Under $20




SHIRT DRESS // CLUTCH (on sale) // SANDALS // SUIT
As some of you may know I was in NYC recently and one of the Items I packed was this Jumpsuit from GsLovesme for a night out. Chicsters following me on Snapchat (Supplechic) already know the story behind this body/jump/catsuit, honestly I dont know what the official term is for this garment. Which is why I had a hard time tracking one down in Plus and you wont believe I only payed about $12 bucks for it shipping included.

Any who, since I am some ones mother and I do have junk in my trunk I knew I wouldn't wear the "suit" alone. I really wanted to wear it with a long printed Kimono but I didn't have one ( I just got this One). So I settled for rocking my HM Shirt-dress (also worn Here) as my thrown on. 

Tip: unbutton your Shirt dress and layer them over summer pieces that feel a bit too revealing.

I was limited by what I packed for the trip, so I decided to go with all black accessories (Clutch & Sandals) with pops of neon ( my Polish & Lips ). As far as the "suit" I got it in a 3X (thank God) it is made of a cotton legging type fabric with some stretch. However if your taller than 5'8 or have a long torso beware of this style. I can totally see this "suit"with a Bomber Jacket and a Flannel tied around the waist come fall. 

SHOP THE POST


Speaking of fall did you know the #Nsale is about to start in less than a week. I love the sale because it lets me pre-view upcoming trends for Fall (yes I said Fall) and it allows me to shop those must have /will sell out pieces at a discounted price before everyone else. Get in on the Sale by signing up Here, The Nordstrom sale dates are between  July 8-14 early access ( get early access Here) and 14-7th August for everyone else.

How do you guys feel about the "Suit" trend is it a Yay or Nay!

No comments:

Post a Comment