CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Five Things You Will Love Too Vol.3


When I first started this blog I did a few 5 Things posts, I always loved the idea, (got it from a fellow Blogger) because in a way its like a diary. The antidote for those moments when you look back at an old photo and wonder what you were thinking. This will be the third installment (see second  Here) of hopefully three more in 2016.


A Car I Am Luvin
I wanted to start of this Five Things post by sharing an honorary favorite the Maxda3. If your following on Snapchat (supplechic) you know I got the opportunity to have the Vehicle, and that I vlogged it. It was a great experience.

Before I get into my favorite aspects of the car I thought I would share a few specs. It was a 2016 Mazda 3 S 5-door Grand Touring in SOUL red with the interior Almond. I had the car for about a week and the first feature that stood out to me besides how smooth the drive was, was the lane change assist.
If your someone like myself who always thinks they are drifting one way then you will truly appreciate the feature. The feature it self is quite intuitive because once another car/object is in proximity while the car is in motion the side mirror lights up and the car beeps.

Another great feature was the above dash speedometer; which really comes in handy, with the increased prevalence of speed cameras in the DMV. This feature really helps you be certain your not over the limit aka ticket free. Typically I am not someone who cares about bells and whistles when it come to cars, I just need them to move, so I really appreciated these two practical features.

However if you do love options, the car also comes equipped with a touch screen in dash navigation, Bluetooth, USB ports, steering volume & voice controls. It also has a nice sized trunk (hence the 5th door) for all you adventure seekers and a Sport Mode. Finally it dosnt hurt that the Mazda3 S runs on 31 MPG  ( aka really great on Gas) and received a 5 star safety rating from the NHTSA.

My Favorite Outfit
My favorite outfit hmmm....... I think the one outfit that stands out would have to be This Stripe look from Rochelle. Loved the playfulness in the photo, as well as how she mixed prints and finally the use of the Boater Hat ( have it too) as the "Third piece". Overall its a cute outfit that can be worn to diffrent summer events from brunch, to church etc..

Makeup/ Lifestyle Product
While on the hunt for the LA girl peach Corrector/ Concealer as I said Here I ran across the Nicka K liquid lipsticks and thought I would try them especially for $2. I had been wanting to try the liquid to matte lipsticks for a while but didnt want to order them. Because makeup is still one of the few things I prefer to buy in person. My favorite color is Mullberry it comes off nude on me & its just perfect.

Favorite Tv Show
So if your not watching Queen of the South I really dont know what to say. Its such a great show, it just melds everything I am loving right now.  Its fresh, has strong female characters, a good dose of suspense and gives of a Scarface meets Power vibe. There is just something about the two female leads that pulls you in and I am here for it.

Worthy Mentions
Finally I've been posting a lot more content on my YouTube Channel. I've got a Summer sales Haul ft 1World Sarongs up now, plus an affordable beauty Haul, a giveaway and back to school content coming up. Lastly if your thinking of a new car definitely go check out the Mazda3 , the ride just might surprise you #zoomzoomzoom.

Psst...... what are you excited about right now ( books, blogs, make up, trends e.t.c)? Share with us in the comments below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment