CHIC FINDS

Sunday, August 7, 2016

#Nsale: Try-on Haul & Review ( Final Day)




Today is officially the last day of the #nsale so I thought I would share my Haul (review & try-on) for those who arnt subscribed to me on YouTube ( subscribe Here). In addition to two other verticals I didnt get to cover Outerwear & Home.

SHOP OUTERWEAR


SHOP HOME


SHOP GIFTS



After the Haul I also purchased this Jacket, I guess I have a thing for colored moto jackets.  The sizes I purchased and direct links to everything featured in the video can be found Here ( in the description Box). If your in between sizes I would size down on the Leggings & the Turtleneck featured in the Video .
Finally If I had to get only one thing from the sale it would be this Suede Vest, it is a great transitional piece in a neutral color that can be worn with everything ( summer dresses, jeans, shorts e.t.c). Also it can easily be layered with come winter, think Chunky Knitsleggings and OTK Boots.


P.s  I will be ordering a few back to school bits for my son & self let me know if you guys want me to share. Hope the rest of your Sunday is restful and have a blessed week.
Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment