CHIC FINDS

Monday, October 31, 2016

Menswear Monday Vol. 5 : Sweater Weather

SWEATER // JOGGERS // HAT // RAYBANS (use code CHICSTER)
Ive been slacking on Menswear Monday but its back! As I said Here it's officially sweater weather in MD anyway so today's theme is just that all things cozy but stylish too. Despite popular opinion cute and comfy can happen in an outfit and it dosnt take a lot of thought.  

SHOP THE POST


Stocking up on stylish basics like a nice Sweatshirt like This paired with these Pant (only $29) and Fur lined slip-on will keep your favorite guy looking on point all autumn and winter. Hope you guys have been enjoying this series please let me know in the comments your thoughts. 

Should I keep the series in 2017? or try something different. If it is a keeper what can I do to improve it?
I really appreciate your input 😘😘 so share away!

No comments:

Post a Comment