CHIC FINDS

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Top 10 Stores to Buy Plus Size Lingerie in 2017 + Picks


It used to be a small feat to find sexy plus size lingerie, thanks to companies like Lane Bryant and Torrid its not so much. However, they aren't the only companies that sell great plus size lingerie and I know they can sometimes not be the most affordable.
 So I thought I'd create a list of some other great companies and off course share my picks. Just in case you're looking to get something special for Vals day or just to feel cute & sexy ( no holiday needed ).

SHOP PLUS LINGERIE


Addition Elle

It's a Canadian branch that I, fortunately, had a chance to work with last year. They've collaborated on collections with influencers like Nadia Aboulhosn and created a Lingerie line with Ashley Graham.

Adore Me 

First came to my attention on Youtube and originally I believe they didn't have a plus size line, however,  after much demand for their gorgeous frilly, lacy and affordable pieces they extend their sizing. I'm 😍😍 with the Contour, Persia, Adelaide plus sets.

Amazon

if you are looking for 2-day shipping (a Procrastinators dream) then Amazon is a great place to start they have a great an affordable selection of plus size Lingerie. (bought This One)

AMI Club Wear

I was pleasantly surprised when I found out that AMI clubwear not only sells plus size clothing but also offers an extensive collection of plus size lingerie.

Asos

When you think of Asos you might not think of lingerie but they have always had lingerie, in the last year or they have ramped up their plus size range (Luv this One & its only $18.50).

Evans 

Although across the pond, Evans has a mammoth selection of bras and panties. As well as, lingerie from brands like Curvy Kate which specialize in larger cup sizes.

Full Beauty

Is a multibrand shopping site for plus size women that carry both high end and low end. They also have an extensive range of lingerie and are the sister site to Swimsuitforall.

Hips & Curves

This is a dedicated plus size lingerie site, they sell a variety of intimates, costumes & off course lingerie. If you are looking for something mouth watering you will probably find it on this site (luv the Straps on this set). 

Nordstrom

Has love for the big girls 😉, it's my go-to place, because of their generous return policy and FREE SHIPPING. They are not always the most affordable however I'm loving the pricing of the Icollection brand and in typical Nordstrom tradition, I'm sure the quality will be great.

Simplybe

Last but not least is Simplybe, I am always drooling over the lingerie section of their catalog. Although they are a UK brand just like Asos they offer Free returns and shipping over $40.
 and the best part their band sizes go up to a 50 & cup sizes I.


Care to share your top places to buy plus size Lingerie?

1 comment:

  1. I like this blog so much. Online chating is the best option for entertainment. Webcam girls are so crazy.

    ReplyDelete