CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

THIRTY + DAYS

So my baby (blog) is over a month old I am ecstatic. This blog has been an idea for over two years and I am happy  that it is no longer just an idea. 

plus size full figure high waist-ed swim suit vintage

Big Fat Summer Challenge

I am very much a perfectionist and I want my work (blog) to look like some of the best; which is why I hesitated for so long. However I am realizing that many things  in life happen in stages. 
Today has truly been one of those days GGMG ( God Give Me Grace). Anyway this is my final post for BFSC; it is a quick overview of my looks. Please let me know which you liked the most.
P.S. The challenge was also a contest and I am in 3rd place last time I checked I would love and appreciate it if you would vote for me HERE
Thank You in advance
NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

5 comments:

  1. I totally understand where you are coming from sometimes i go a month without posting because sometimes i want it to be perfect! Anyway that green skirt is all that! I love all of your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know whats funny that was the look I was most critical about I loved the skirt but I dint like they way it came out on camera and thank you!!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog while voting on the BFSC and I really like your style and your blog. You have a new follower!!!


    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete