CHIC FINDS

Monday, May 13, 2013

ON REPEAT: CROP TOPS & MIDI SKIRTS




top ASOS    skirt THRIFT    belt & rings H&M     shoes OVERSTOCK

Dont know what it is about this color but I hate to love it. I am not one to over spend on trendy item but I find my self having an unhealthy obsession with neon green, lime, citrus, citron, chartreuse what ever you deem fit to call this color. I especially love pairing it with neutrals like grey, taupe, even beige I think it adds a nice pop to an otherwise drab outfit. Also something about this color screams tropical vacation thats probably why I dubbed it pineapple. Additionally my love for midi skirts has yet to cease and that is why this is hands down one of my favorite pieces. Lastly crop tops have become a street style fav for newbies like me and also for those who were mature enough to have rocked these in the 90's. A great way to rock these tastefully, is to wear them with something high waisted, its really faltering and subtly sexy. Have you tried the crop top trend? How to do you feel about it on curvy/plus-size women yay or nay.
P.s. If you find that you are wider in the mid section, you can break up the horizontal line by adding a jacket or vest especially if your feeling a bit exposed.



SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

3 comments:

  1. I love this Midi skirt. I've been looking for some while thifting! i found one thats floral and this gave me a lil bit of inspitaion on how to wear it next time around.

    Elle
    Eat.Style.Play

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i scored 2 midi skirts while thrifting last summer my next post will prob be on the second skirt, midi skirts are def one of my favorites for spring and summer, dont you just love it when fashion recycles it self right into your closet this one was brand new with tags still on it.
      THANKS FOR STOPING BY!

      Delete
  2. I'm loving midi skirts as well. Cute look!

    ReplyDelete