CHIC FINDS

Friday, May 30, 2014

11 Size 11 Flats Under 75

size 11 flat shoes
Since I got such great feedback from my sizzling size 11 shoes post I decided that  it would become a staple post  on the blog . This time I decided to post flats  I know from experience how difficult  it can be to find size 10+ shoes that are trendy  and priced well.  Fashionista always ask this questions are you a heels girl or a flats girl , I can say without a doubt I am a flats girl even though it may not seem that way. Every summer  I find myself looking for the perfect pair of flats  that I will run to the ground by the end of summer. Typically I go for slip-ons  in a brown leather  and this year for me huaraches fit the bill. Any who I decided to compile some of my favorite flats just in case you find yourself in the same situation.

SHOP THE POST

So are you a flats girl or a heels girl why?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
Get styled* by me HERE
STAY BLESSED

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I am not sure why the links arnt working for you but they are working for me click on the items under "SHOP THE POST"

      Delete
  2. Hi Chichi ... I was just about to say the same. Your links aren't working. They never do for me :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure why they arnt working please how do you view my posts on your computer, tablet or mobile? also do you have an adblocker installed because if you do that also affects it

      Delete
    2. also if you scroll to the top of the blog right under the header click "wishlist" most of the shoes are available there working on fixing the issue .

      Delete