CHIC FINDS

Monday, June 2, 2014

Portrait Mode: White blazer and Floral Clutch


Aldo tropical floral envelope clutch

jimmy choo anouk
Click to get the Jacket Shorts Clutch and Pumps or "SHOP THE POST" down below
Ive been in kinda of  a slump as of late, which means that I havnt been shooting for the blog; I am still unsure why, but I have a feeling its because of all it takes to do all of "this".  

Many people don't seem to understand how draining D.I.Y blogging can be ( and being a blogger is just one of my many hats) unlike models and celebrities their is no  stylist, makeup artist, hairstylist or photographer its all me. Which leads to the title of this post while shooting this look instead of putting the camera in creative mode I made a mistake and left it in portrait mode, so I got great detail shots but mostly blurry full shots. This is an example of some of the frustrations one must deal with as a D.I.Y blogger. As the blog reaches its two year anniversary I have  been thinking about what I want for this blog and where I want it go, will elaborate further later.

In lighter news this look features two things that I am currently loving "longer" shorts and tropical print.  Everywhere I turn I see hawaiian florals, palm print, pineapples and all things tropical so it seems like I am not alone. A great way to try a trend without fully committing is to try it in an accessory like a clutch for example.

SHOP THE POST


So what do you think about the tropical trend YAY or NAY?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
Get styled* by me HERE

STAY BLESSED

5 comments:

  1. I love this look and the photos don't look blurry to me at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tropical prints are here to stay and let me say your pictures is not blurry, you look nice as always, I wish I could love "longer" shorts like you do, but I am too scared of my legs.
    yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl you have to face your fears and embrace your legs

      Delete