CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Take 2: Baseball Tee and Plaid Skirt


 Click to get the baseball tee, skirt, pumpsor "SHOP THE POST" down below
As I was editing the pictures for this post I started to think back on how my view of myself has changed over the years. As a teenager I was extremely insecure because of my size and I wasnt even plus size; I just had a more mature body. I was insecure because I was taller than most of my peers,because I had stretch marks on parts of my body, because I was darker and because I was foreign. So whenever I entered a room all I wanted to do was hide in a corner or blend in.  Additionally as much as I love my family their views on what is beautiful didn't help much. All these negative views of myself, influenced the decisions I made as a youth, many of  which I wish I could unmake. 

Its taken me some time to see my worth and to realize no one is perfect. This  is one of the reasons I started  youtube-ing and blogging because it may seem superficial because we are talking about clothes but for me its really not. Its about loving yourself, following your dreams and not letting society or anyone else determine your worth. My self worth truly comes from my saviors view of me, he gave something priceless ( his life ) for me because I am priceless.

SHOP THE POST 



SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

12 comments:

  1. Kudos, to you loving yourself. I too, dealt with insecurities at a young age. Not only from peers but family as well. It can be very damaging as we grow into adults. At 35, I'm just beginning to see that I'm somebody and God loves me. You look lovely in your outfit. Be blessed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving yourself is paramount to a good life, especially in this America. Live your life, wear what you like and you look Fabulous in this skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! Where are your skirt and pumps from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to fall in love with myself too, I am dark and I have stretch marks too, but loving onself is the first step to self confidence, you look good though and please don't stop liking yourself, lovely shoes and gorgeous skirt.
    xoxo
    www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sharing this on my blog, hope you don't mind? the link is www.yettybakbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you mixed the prints! Very chic
    http://stylesbynancy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  7. The maximum check of Baseball's resilience used their cheapest time considering that the Dark Sox scandal. Greater than a several pundits believed the activities'ruin permanently following the 1994 Earth Line was cancelled. It had been baseball's next perform stoppage in twenty years and several believed supporters wouldn't return. One just wants to test attendance numbers because to see the activity not merely rebounded, but has a tougher hold on supporters than ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get to know the features of tanner tee, which is used by all baseball and softball players. Tanner Tee is the best batting tee in professional baseball. sports news

    ReplyDelete
  9. Required skills include: good judgment, likability among coaches and players, listening, hard work, and the capability to endure lots of travel. more detail

    ReplyDelete