CHIC FINDS

Monday, August 18, 2014

#GNO: Mustard Kimono and Distressed Jeans



old navy midrise jeans
Click here to get a similar kimono,  jeans,  pumps, and clutch or "SHOP THE POST" down below
Today's post was supposed to be about my trip to Virginia Beach but unfortunately I didnt bring my camera  and honestly time flew by so fast that I decided not to worry about it. So instead today's post will feature one of the looks from my latest video on YouTube. 
I love the versatility of a kimono. 
It can be a blouse, jacket, dress and of course a cover up and if you know me you know that I live for multi function items.  
Dont forget to enter my Kendra Scott Giveaway Here

SHOP THE POST


I think kimonos should be a staple in every curvy girls wardrobe, what do you think is it a staple or just another trend?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment