CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

A Ten-ish Year Reunion of Sorts : Graphic Tee and Linen Pants




Click here to get a similar jacketpants, pumps, and clutch or "SHOP THE POST" down below
Well this post was supposed to be an outfit post from my friends wedding which was meant to be a ten-ish year reunion of sorts, but I was quite disappointed with the dress I ordered I even ordered a backup dress and that was worse lol! I frantically went to the mall the morning of trying to find something FAIL! So I wore the dress anyway; I loved my shoes though so I guess that made up for it. I really cant complain either because it was all my fault for not trying on the dress until the night before the wedding. In leu of that here is a look from my "3 Ways to Wear a Band Tee" video on YouTube. This look features one of my summer favorites a white blazer. I paired it with these linen Asos pants to create a suit-ish look and added some edge with my Forever 21 Nirvana tee.
SHOP THE POST


They say confidence is the best accessory do you agree is it the clothes or is it you that make the outfit?

SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED HERE
INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment