CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

7 Items That Need to Be on Your Radar: Cart Chic

Cart Chic 1
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7
So I have this habit of constantly checking my favorite shopping websites. Stalking aka adding items to my cart  I call them my rolling cart . I have items added to my cart on numerous websites (thank God for "cookies") and once or twice a season I finally actually purchase some things. 

One day while stalking a.k.a. adding items to my cart I had an aha moment why not share some of these items with you. I'm sure you're wondering why do I have so many carts open why don't I just make  purchases well it's kind of like Kevin Hart said  " the way my bank accounts set up...........you know the rest. However My thinking is if I can get it makes me sleep better at night to know that least you can.

I am really excited  and a bit apprehensive about  getting the Becca Mattifying Primer; you guys know I swear by my Milk of Magnesia, but as we all know the product isn't meant for the face. I've  tried a few primers and non of them were up to snuff! They just didnt keep my oil at bay, However this Becca primer has gotten pretty good reviews. I am keeping my fingers crossed she might be the one.

I've also been eyeing up this Forever 21 Army Green Tote; I am in desperate need of a new work bag and I am trying to break the black bag habit. However   I am not sure if the bag will be able to withstand the  stress I put my work bag through. Still I am smitten with the army green color  I think I am falling in love with the color; thanks to Marissa Webb's  Banana Republics SS15 presentation my eyes have been open to all the possibilities of army green for spring. I am  now rambling  Good Night!

SHOP THE POST


Tell me about your shopping habits are they anything like mine?