CHIC FINDS

Sunday, February 22, 2015

White jacket, Faux Fur and Leopard Pumps


WHITE BLAZER // FUR COLLAR // BLACK JEANS // LEOPARD PUMPS // CLUTCH
Today I am wearing some closet classics ; I started this look off with my Leopard Pumps and continued with the color scheme throughout the entire outfit . I love the Charles David "Pact " pump they come in 16 colours like polka  dot & red snake, and they also go up to a size 11!  and di I mention that they are comfortable you cant beat that, right. In my opinion every woman needs a Leopard Pump its basically a neutral and adds  a dose of print to every look.

 I decided to add this mini Faux Fur Stole to the look  just to add a little warmth . Faux Fur has been going strong these last few seasons and its not showing signs of letting up. Ive had my eye on a few Bold Pieces  especially now since sales are rampant because retailer are making room for the new season. Fur will keep you chic and warm as you brave this winter season ( is it me or has it been snow storm after snow storm). If your looking for one faux fur item to get and your a size 16 and possibly 18 then this Coat is it! Its soldout in every other size and quantities are limited but I am  sure that if you get it, it wont disappoint.

The 70's are making a comeback this spring and if you want to make a chic transition from winter to spring then go with lighter colored Furs like camels, and browns instead of a black. Simply because   these colors will go perfectly with the styles from that era; think Flares , Fringe and Platform sandals.

Before I forget dont miss out on Nordstroms clearance sale it ends 2/22 their are so many pieces to choose from. 

SHOP THE POST



NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!