CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Valentines Day Style : His and Hers Outfit ( Casual Date)

Valentines day, His and Hers, outfit ideas, how to, wear, beanie
HIS //  JACKET (on sale!!) // SWEATPANTS // SWEATER // SNEAKER // SUN GLASSES // WATCH // BEANIE
HER //  BOYFRIEND JEANS // SWEATER // JACKET  //  FLATS // PUMPS // CLUTCH // WATCH
Valentines day is this Saturday what!! I cant believe we are already in the second month of 2015 it looks like this year will be a fast one. Anyway I decided to put together a couple of looks to give you ideas for valentines day. I thought why not do a his and hers look; the first installment is a casual look perfect for a movie or a game or concert or a comedy show (insert what yall do for fun here) and dinner.

I just realized while creating this set that the leather sweatpants maybe a little too Kanye for some men, just substitute with a great pair of black jeans like this one from Nordstrom. Pairing the Sweatpants with smart accessories and a Tailored Jacket takes the look from couch potato to casual chic. I dont know why but I am obsessed with these Saint Laurent Fringe sneakers its a perfect example of what I just described; here the designer has taken something casual ( a sneaker) and added formal elements ( fringe) to elevate the look.

I wanted both looks to compliment each other and because I am a rebel I decided I wanted to stay away from valentines red so I went with an ox-bloody color. I wanted to keep things simple, this is  supposed to be a casual date  so I went with Boyfriend Jeans and a great pair of flats like this Leopard One from sole society . Finally to complete the look I finished off with a Fur Clutch and a sleeveless camel coat (a great coat can cover a multitude of sins). If your still looking for a gift for your boo, you definitely want to check out the Mens Shop at N&M they offer free 2 day shipping so its not too late.

Dont miss out on the ASOS sale use code PREZDAY20 to get 20% off

HIS


HERS






How do you feel about coordinating or matching your boo, do you thing its appropriate outside of  engagement/family photos?


NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!