CHIC FINDS

Thursday, March 12, 2015

All White: Lace Top and Wide Leg Pants



Top // Pants // Fedora 
So spring is right around the corner and all our favorite magazines have created and publish their edits on the upcoming trends for the new season. Normally I would do a recap here on the blog on the  trends, but this  season I decided to do it a bit differently here on the blog. If you'd still like to find out more about upcoming trends you can check out these posts by WhoWhatWear and this post by Popsugar. I will also be talking  spring trends and how I plan to wear them on my Youtube channel shortly so if you havnt subscribed yet you better! Like I said instead of  first regurgitating what the current trends are I decided to just jump right right in. One of my favorite trends for spring and summer has to do with an era and that would be the 70's, I'm kind of  obsessed with fashion from the 50s to the early 80s  because I think that block of time was just phenomenal in fashion. 

As I stated this spring is all about the 70's and nothing says 70's like wide leg or flare bottoms. For this look I am featuring a piece that I know I'm going to wear over and over again this spring and summer and that is this White Wide Leg Pant ( which also comes in Tall) . When buying wide leg pants its best  to always go with a looser, longer especially if you know that you plan on wearing your wide leg pants with Heels. This is because a longer fit gives the illusion of a longer leaner leg which is always flattering and very editorial. Speaking of trends wearing a color from head to toe ( especially white, which ive also done Here) can be very sophisticated, it also ultra chic and very right now .

My Wide leg's pants are from JCPenney and were a bargain at under $20 ( if sold out see similar Here) what! In my opinion if you are looking to update your look for this spring  then a Flare  or a wide leg  pants is a must. I choose wide legs over flares because they tend to de-emphasize the hips ( think "Joan" from Girlfriends) while I believe flares tend to emphasize the hips. Their are so many options right now but I am really loving this pair for Wide Leg and this pair for Flare you can also find some really great additional options Here.

SHOP THE POST




Are you feeling the 70's trend; will you be hopping on board, let me know in the comments down below?