CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Cobalt Pants X Keith Haring Body


keith haring, forever 21, bodysuit

LEATHER JACKET // BODY SUIT //  SOFT PANT // PUMPS
 I've had this Keith Haring bodysuit for a little over a year  and this is the first time that I  have styled it in a way that I like; because honestly I  have picked up a couple of pounds in the last year, so the original ways that I would have style this look just didn't work with what I'm working with right now. I know their is a fierce debate in the curvy community about wearing what you want, but I prefer to style or dress around my body. Again some people don't agree with this and I definitely think to each his own however I feel the most confident when I am dressing for my body and around my body.

 For this look I decided to pair the Bodysuit ( which Boohoo has a great selection of  Here) with these high waist-ed Soft Pants that I picked up from Old Navy I love them and I also got them in black. Anyways this Pant features a micro trend for SS 15 and that is the martial arts belt, these belts have been seen on  necks,  jackets, pants basically everywhere . I favor the trend because I am all about anything that accentuates my waist. I threw on my trusty Leather Jacket (which you can get Here, see more options Here)  because even though it was almost spring when I shot this there was still a little nip in the air. I finished off the look with my favorite pumps (which you can get Here, see budget options Here) and Black Clutch. These Soft Pants are incredibly comfortable, flattering, and versatile (get them in stripe Here) think about all the different ways you can wear them this spring and summer; I highly recommend you pick up a Pair if you don't have one already.

SHOP THE POST


To dress around your body or not to dress around your body,thoughts?