CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Only Bag You Will Need This Spring: Trend To Try

Bucket Bag Picks
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Bucket Bags are everywhere and I think its springs number one accessory trend, because whats not to love about the bucket bag. The trend has slowly been building momentum for the last couple of seasons and its reached fever pitch. So if their was any one accessory item to buy  now it would be the Bucket Bag.
You know a trend has won over the masses when its so accessible that you can find iterations at high and low price points. Usually I am weary of buying trendy pieces, however their is a timeless quality to the Bucket Bag that will pay its self off season after season. I say this because Ive been rocking bucket bags for the last four years if not longer the first version I purchased was a Boho version which I rocked Here, I also rocked the second one Here and I just purchased this white Fringe version Here. Its safe to say that I've been "bagged" by the Bucket Bag.

SHOP THE POST


So whats the verdict will you "bag" the trend?