CHIC FINDS

Friday, November 13, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things: Gift Guide For Friends

A Few of my Favorite Things
As the title says I will be sharing a few of my favorite things, think of this as an unofficial gift guide to warm you up for the season ahead. 

The phrase "a few of my favorite things" always reminds me of Sound of Music which always reminds me of my childhood. My older cousins loved watching horror movies particularly ones with zombies. To soothe the younger cousins the older cousins would either  put on Kids Praise (Psalty) or Sound of Music.

Rather than racking your mind on what gifts to give your best friends or girls why not just give them your tried and true favorites. You've tested them, you know they work, which is why you love them, so why not share right. Makes perfect sense, Im not sure why I never thought of it. 

 I dislike domestic duties and I find that when everything has a place cleaning up becomes simpler. Which is why I love Wicker Baskets ( like these for additional storage 1, 2, 3), acrylic trays, perfect for makeup ( 1, 2, 3) , mini Ceramic Dishes ( like this pink & gold One that only $7 #stockingstuffer) the ultimate catch all (1, 2, 3) , Jewelry Holders ( 1, 2, 3) e.t.c. 

Rather than just wadding blindly through marriage I've learned its important to consult the Experts. This Book comes highly recommended and although I haven't finished it, the information in the Book makes sense and is supported by data. I also recommend the Power of a Praying Wife if you are a woman of faith .

My Fur Clutch  from Asos which I've worn numerous times ( see Here) is a hands down favorite. my Fur Clutch goes with everything and adds a touch of glamour to every look ( shop option 1, 2, 3). I love it so much that I want a similar One in Burgundy. Its the #perfectgift for your fashion forward friend/s.

Another Favorite is my Leopard Pumps ( These are 40% off) from Aldo . Ive worn them so many times ( see HereTip: Look for ones that are made of calf hair ( like These) the texture makes them look even more expensive ( shop option 123). I  also want These sparkly beauties. 

Finally I'm pretty crazy about these Suede Moccasins from L.L. Bean. I must confess I dont own them for my self but wore a friends and fell in loveeee. They are ultra plush and I remember how much I ooohhh and ahhhhed while wearing them. I would pair them with Skinny Jeans or Joggers, a Tee and a Parka on a lazy day.

Let me let you in on a secret Nordstrom is doing a major Fall Clearance ( think boots,scarves, parkas the works) dont miss it! Have you seen ShopBops Gift Shop I'm kinda Obsessed See what I mean.

What are some of your favorite things? Please share we would love to know.

SHOP GIFTS