CHIC FINDS

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Neutrals With a Side of Leopard : Asos Scuba Moto Jacket & Leopard Pumps



JACKET // JEANS // FUR CLUTCH (on sale for only $19) // PUMPS // BLACK CLUTCH 
Do you find yourself reaching for the same basic pieces over and over again then today post is for you. 
Ive been really loving my neutrals lately specifically black, (speaking of which I just scored a Black Teddy Coat from HM on Sale but that's for another post); the problem with loving neutrals is that they can be a bit boring not everyone (can pull it off) is Kimye OK.

 If you find yourself in such a dilemma just add a pop of print, leopard is always SAFE  ( try a Beanie, Clutch, Pump or even a Scarf) .  Side bar, until I can find my dream Leopard Clutch at my dream price ( I would love This One if was a bit bigger and a little less) I will wear my Leopard Pumps till the wheels fall off and that may be sooner than I would like to admit.

Another great way to add  a pop to a neutral outfit is to add color, during fall and winter jewel tones work great like Cobalt ( like this  Clutch) , emerald (these day you can even do it with your Sunglasses), or even pastels like baby pink ( luv This Coat) and mint.

I kept the look simple by paring my favorite Skinnies from Old Navy with a black Top and a Cream moto Jacket ( like this One) from Asos. In look one I Choose my Fur Clutch ( that I also Wore Here) and in Look Two I went with my Black Clutch, because all the colors are neutral they can be easily interchanged.

SHOP THE POST



Psst... HM and Asos Curve are having great sales right now up to 70% off both sales are definitely worth checking out!

2016  is already shaping up to be a great year, I know it will be an exciting & blessed year for all of us! Be sure to come back Monday I'll be sharing 8 items that will help jump start your year.

2 comments:

  1. Some time we really want to be worried about things we should be like better and amazing things to be worried about new generations Finn Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks for sharing this fashionable post your outfit is amazing looking gorgeous. I like to buy. www.samishleather.com

    ReplyDelete