CHIC FINDS

Saturday, March 5, 2016

5 Essentials For the Transition into Spring: Light Wash Jeans & Suede Ankle Boots




JACKET // TEE // CROSS BODY // JEANS // BOOTS
Spring is almost here and thoughts of spring has me in a lighter mood. But the reality is that its still cold and its not yet time to ditch the layers, can you relate?.  However Ive already begun transitioning by slowly incorporating Lighter pieces and Colors into my outfits.

Tip bring some spring into winter by choosing a lighter color palette. 

If you would like to do the same as we slowly transition into Spring you will need some key pieces. First being lighter colored Denim (I love my Skinnies but I will also be incorporating Flares), next would be some brown/cognac boots (Suede or Leather), a Light colored Coat ( luv this One and this Pastel one) or a Brown Moto Jacket, Knits in Pastels like Mint, lavender,  and Blush and Finally items in spring IT colors of yellow, orange, and pink.

This entire look was built around these Jeggings (c/o) from Fashion to Figure; typically I am afraid with light colored jeans because they tend to show cellulite but that wasnt the case with these. I paired the jeans with a distressed Tee, a scuba motto jacket (sold out, Similar) that I also wore Here  and Brown Tassel Boots. To tie the look together I choose a leopard printed Cross-Body because it had hints of blue and congac.

SHOP THE POST


Are you excited for spring fashion? Whats your go to spring look/outfit? How do you transition your wardrobe? Do you have any tips or styling tricks for transitioning? Let us know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment