CHIC FINDS

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring Outfit Idea Under $150: Trench Vest & Green Culottes



VEST // CULOTTES // BOOTIES // TOTE // SUNGLASSES

So today's post will be the last installment of  my spring collaboration with Ola, Val and Viv if you haven't seen the other looks here is look One, look Two , look Three.

Raise your hands if  you looked at your closet and recent weather left you stumped about what to wear. Late last night I was trying to figure out what to wear to church, and the first question that popped in my mind was, is it going to be cold.

 Right now we are in that awkward transitional season, here the weather is kinda bipolar sometimes in our favor  other times super cold .

One of the reasons why I love pieces like a Sleeveless Trench/Vest  is because they're the perfect piece to throw on over those springy and summery outfits that you just cant wait to wear. I got this Trench from Forever 21 almost a year ago if not longer. Originally I planned to get the most wear out of it in the fall, but it just sat in my closet all season. I had a hard time styling the Vest because of its longer length and I even contemplated cutting it shorter, but then I cracked the code. 

Tip the key to styling longer Vests is playing with the portions, pairing the vest with something that is about the same length or much shorter.

SHOP THE POST 



Lately army green has become a favorite, so I decided to go monochrome. I paired the Vest with a   light green tank from Walmart (yes I said Walmart) and my green high waist Culottes from Asos . Finally I finished off the look with strappy Booties ( luv this Kendal & Kylie one) and my leather Tote from Zara.

Do you have any tips for transitioning from spring to summer or any summer buys your excited about let us know in the comments below?



Dont forget to check out OlaVal and Viv's looks and let me know if you would like me to do more collaborations. If your Blogger, Business or Brand and would like to collaborate feel free to contact me at info@supplechic.com and we will go from there. Thanks for stopping by and  have a wonderful week.


4 comments:

  1. It would have been such a waste to cut it! I'm glad you didn't. I love how your aviators are just popping! I love the longline vest with the wide leg culotte, very chic. And you look fierce, as per usual lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwh thanks your right it would have ben a waste I am glad I didnt cut it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look. The color palette is superb.

    www.stylesbynancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete