CHIC FINDS

Thursday, April 14, 2016

2 Ways To wear A Bomber Jacket : Stripe Sweater Dress & White Jeans




BOMBER  // JEANS // STRIPE DRESS // PUMPS // CONVERSE // SUNGLASSES // HOOPS // TEE
If your following on YouTube you probably already saw this Bomber I styled it in my Winter Look book and I honestly thought I was done with it; it turns out Mother Nature had other plans. With the weather being so erratic below freezing at night, hot by rush hour I started to reach for this Jacket again. It's not too warm so it's perfect for mild days, just enough for transitional weather.

The Bomber Jacket trend is a trend that has been out for a few seasons, but it definitely went mainstream this season. This is another trend that I hold the Kimye machine responsible for, not that I'm mad though. I decided to style it two ways but I definitely have a favorite between the two can you guess? Leave it in the comments.

Tip keep everything else in your outfit slim and sleek when wearing a Bomber .

So if you haven't noticed the color theme on the blog ( these last couple of weeks) has been pastels and tropical colors. In order to try and make the black Bomber fit into the theme my solution was to pair it with a print.  For the first look I went with  Floral Tee and White Jeans and I finished off with mustard Pumps. To tie in all the gold hardware and Jewelry in the look.

SHOP THE POST


The second look is a weekend off-duty Instagram Inspired look (see another weekend look Here). I paired the Jacket with a striped sweater Dress that I picked up from Forever 21 in the fall and my trusty orange Converse. I love how the look walks the line between tomboy, chic and urban; all you need is a Baseball Cap to complete the look. 

This post is in collaboration with three others , the lovely Ola from roadtofashionable, the intriguing Val from fashiononcurve and Viv from heartprintandstyle, and its our third see the first and second ones Here and Here. Make sure to check them out to see what Trends they decided to tackle.

How do you feel about the bomber trend  are you for it or against it let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment