CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Affordable Brunch Outfit Idea : Light Wash Jeggings & Crochet Top




CLUTCH // JEGGINGS // TOP // SUNGLASSES // SANDALS
Rebecca Minkoff definitely had the right idea when she made the Sofia Clutch its pretty much sold out everywhere (found some Here)  and why not shes ( the Clutch) an eye catcher ( see review HERE). I actually shot this before This Outfit (with the Clutch) you guys loved so much but I figured I'd show that look first.

 Brunch has become a very popular meal, I'm thinking it's because it involves day drinking. It's often a very social meal and we all want to look our best at social gatherings. However the atmosphere it self is typically neither formal like dinner or informal like breakfast.

The key to the perfect brunch attire is walking the line between comfortable and cute. The most important thing to keep in mind when picking the right outfit, is that your going to eat (unless you go just for the mimosas) so that kind of dictates the look.

SHOP THE POST


 I started with a crochet Poncho Top (sold out Similar) from Fashion to Figure c/o, which is perfect for brunch because it's loose and airy but still somewhat warm perfect for in between weather and hiding food babies. Next I went with Jeggings (only a few left) instead of typical pants; because off its stretch which is ideal for accommodating the aforementioned food baby.

Tip pastels + neutrals + neon a match made in heaven!!

Since the Top and Bottom were pretty basic, I decided to add eye catching accessories, green Sandals ( heeled option Here) that compliment the Clutch perfectly.  Finally I finished the look with oversized Cat Eye sunglasses that I've also worn Here and Here because well why not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment