CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wedding Guest : Pink Dress & Floral Pumps





DRESS // CLUTCH // SUNGLASSES // PUMPS
Summer is the season for weddings, so I thought I would share ( like I did last year Here) a few looks that would be perfect for mid summer weddings.

As I've shared several times you dont have to break the bank (when shopping for attire) as a wedding guest. Save those funds for the bride & groom trust me they need it. All you need are a handful of solid separates and dresses and some great accessories and your all set.

 Tip add interest and make a simple Dress pop with printed accessories.

I knew I couldn't leave the store without this Dress as soon as I spotted it on the sale rack because pink pops on brown skin. Can you believe that this (soldout) Dress was less than a $20 I scored it during a Fashion to Figure  sale (get 30% now use code 30NOW).  I paired the Dress with Floral pumps and completed the look with another current favorite my blue Clutch. My Floral Pumps have been a closet workhorse (grab These while they are on sale), they are so versatile, because they allow me to tie in several colors in an outfit.

Speaking of scores the #Nsale starts in less than an hour and it's the perfect chance to score Fall's must have ( plus size) pieces for much less. Get early access to the sale Here and most importantly don't forget to shop the Sale with Ebates to save even more.

SHOP THE POST


Be sure to check back in a few hours for a round of my fav #Nsale picks and also follow me on Snapchat (supplechic) for a first look at what I will be linking, buying, and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment