CHIC FINDS

Saturday, August 27, 2016

T-Shirt Dress & Pom Pom Sandals Outfit







DRESS // SANDALS // CLUTCH // SUNGLASSES ( use code CHICSTER)
I was in the checkout line at my local Forever 21 I think I went to look for an Accessory didnt find it. So I pursued the underwhelming Plus Size section and found a dress which I didnt end up getting. Out of  the corner of my eye I saw another customer holding up this Tshirt dress and I immediately stopped and ask her where she found the dress. Everyone I mean everyone needs a Tshirt dress in their life and here are 5 reasons why. 

They are like PJ's you can wear outside so comfy. 
They are pretty affordable so stock up.
They can be worn year round and transition well.  
They are low maintenance, typically durable and have easy care instructions. 
Finally they can be styled a variety of ways dressed up or down.

I think the main reason I wanted this Dress was because of its mustard color. I just have a soft spot for the color it pairs well with pastels like mint and even jewel tones like emerald. If your following me on Instagram or Snapchat you know that I literally stalked these Zara Sandals all summer (they are currently $30 off). So I knew I had to pair the dress with them. FYI the sandals run long but narrow.  

SHOP THE POST


To finish off the look I choose a current fave & frugal find my Red clutch (still under $20 Here).  I can totally see the Dress paired with Slip-ons and a Flannel on the waist in the fall or with Boots and heavy Outerwear come winter.  Finally you can easily pair the Dress with heeled Open Toed Booties or Flats like I've done.

SHOP FALL 


 In other news we reached 5K on YouTube & I am celebrating with a Giveaway. If you took my #Nsale survey your automatically entered I really appreciated the feedback. Also dont forget to do your back to school/fall shopping with Ebates (sign up Here) cause you can shop & earn triple cash back this week. 
 Finally if you will be in the DC area labor day weekend come see me Here

No comments:

Post a Comment