CHIC FINDS

Friday, October 21, 2016

How To Style All Black: Lace Culottes and Bomber Jacket





BOMBER JACKET // CULOTTES // LONG SLEEVE TEE // SADDLE BAG // PUMPS // SUNGLASSES
Hi my name is Chichi and Im addicted to black. I realized I've been wearing a lot of black lately and I have theories as to why (to be continued). Today Im showing another way to wear all mostly Black. Wearing a color head to toe dosnt have to be boring there are a few things you can do to spruce it up.

Tip: Break up an all black look by wearing different textures (pair a satin piece with suede, lace, or brocade) .

These lace Culottes are still a favorite (also worn Here), because its just one of those pieces that are rarely made in plus sizes. I paired the Culottes with a basic a Long sleeve tee ( you need to get One in every color luv These ) a Saddle bag ( another piece you need in various colors like These) and asymmetrical Pumps

SHOP THE POST


For a Pop of color I tied a printed scarf around the Bag and matched the colors to the Sunglasses and Pumps. To finish off the look I threw on a Bomber Jacket, even though its not something one would think of pairing with a romantic fabric like lace the Bomber works, because its made out of a satin (another that exudes romance) like fabric and because its in black.

What's your most favorite piece from your closet? What makes it so special to you?

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE YOUR BLOG! I LOVE YOUR REFRESHING TAKE ON FASHION AND STYLE.I SAW YOUR FEATURED ON FBD AND YOU GIRL AND ARE A BOMBSHELL ALL THE WAY!

    ReplyDelete