CHIC FINDS

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

How to Wear a Striped Tee : Open Toe Lace Up Booties & Fringe Skirt







SKIRT // TEE // SADDLE BAG // LACE UP BOOTIES // SUNGLASSES (40% off)
We are in October and I have another black and white outfit for you ( see last look Here). This time I choose to remix my Fringe skirt from Eloquii which I also wore Here. If you've been following the blog for some time you know how much I love to mix dressier pieces with casual ones.

My style is very much girl next door I'm most comfortable in Jeans and a Tee. Which is why I choose to pair the statement Skirt with a stripe Tee this one happens to be from HM and I love its slightly boxy style. To finish off the look I paired the Tee and Skirt with my Lace Up Booties from Amazon, Cross-body bag from Forever21, and rose Gold Mirrored sunnies.

Tip: injects color into a monochrome outfit by adding a pop of color unexpectedly with a scarf tied around your wrist!
Want a new way to add color

SHOP THE POST



Speaking of sunglasses, you guys know how much I love sunnies on this blog, I wear them year round because they upgrade the most basic looks. So when I heard about Ditto.com I was like sign me Up! If you love Sunglasses as much as I do and havnt heard of Ditto you have to check them out! Go to Ditto.com and if you would like to try the service use code CHICSTER to get a Surprise.


No comments:

Post a Comment