CHIC FINDS

Saturday, October 1, 2016

A Guide To The Top 7 Wearable Fall Trends


As always I'm wondering where the time has gone, New York Fashion Week always signifies the beginning of a new season for me. Especially this year because I was in NYC and shared the  shenanigans on Snapchat and  highlights on Insta story.

So new season new trends right? I thought I would do a round up, however honestly this is the first season I haven't done prior research on upcoming trends in advance. Simply because I kind of knew or had an inkling of what trends I would be interested in this season.

Not sure if I'm becoming set in my ways, which is like my worst nightmare (looking dated). I also kind of eluded to some of the trends in my Labor Day sales roundup (Here).

SHOP FALL & WINTER TRENDS


However I wouldn't be a good fashion blogger if I didn't do an official round up so here it is.

Velvet
Iffy about the trend start with a Choker, like the trend try a Shoe or Bag, luv it try a Dress or Duster Coat
Red/Pink
Various colors of pinks and red ( from blush to burgundy) the perfect outfit combo is a Blush top, Red skirt and Burgundy pumps ( These go up to a size 13).
Bombers/Puffers
Unless you're under a rock you know Bomber Jackets are very IN this fall but another runway take are Puffer jackets, dust off your old Puffer jacket and make it fresh by pairing it with something luxe.
Metallics 
This is definitely one of my favorite trends I love a good Metallic Pleated Midi like this One, & this One. I'm kicking myself for not getting the one from Society Plus.
Leather Coats
I'm definitely here for Leather Coats, however pulling it off can be tricky because real leather ones are $$$, and Faux leather ones can look cheap really easily, if you don't have an eye or it.
Boudoir
Lace, satin and bedroom trimmings have been making waves and still continues to, try a Pajama style blouse (have it in a sz 14) tucked into High Waist jeans, or make an homage to the 90's by pairing your Slip dress with a white tee.
Off Shoulder
Despite how unpractical this will be in the winter, we can all rejoice because Off shoulder/one shoulder styles are still very in for fall. Love this Piece and this colorful One.

Tip: get an oversized button down, skip the first 3 to 4 buttons, button the rest scrunch the sides down on your shoulder and viola! you have a D.I.Y off shoulder top and you didnt have to spend a $1. See what I mean Here.

Do you keep up with seasonal trends why or why not? If you do which trend are you most excited for this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment