CHIC FINDS

Friday, November 11, 2016

How To Wear Statement Boots : Fur Vest & FTF Oversized Shirt

White after labor day, basically a norm at this point right? #rulebreaker 😀😬😀! Ever since I saw Aimee song in snakeskin boots during NYFW I knew I had to have one.  So you can only imagine the excitement I felt when I spotted the Taytee boots online ( also come in OTK but my calves); for those following me on Snapchat remember when I got these Boots ( also comes in other colors) in the mail?

Instantly I was envisioning how I wanted to style them and I knew I didnt want to wear the Boots with a dark look. This pair actually came from Macys ( is on sale Now),  is pretty comfortable, can be worn all day, is still available and goes up to a size twelve 🙌🏾.  I guess my favorite part about the Boot aside from the print is its block heel; God bless the fashion gods because block heels are a fat girls best friend.

Tip: keep warm and give an oversized piece some shape by pairing it with a structured piece like a Vest , Jacket or Coat

As far as the look I kinda went thematic, since the look was basically monochrome I opted to play with different textures. I paired the boots with a silky long oversized-ish Shirt (turned dress) from Fashion to Figure then I layered on a shaggy Vest and finished off the look with a cross body. Overall I cant decide if the look is giving me sixties or seventies vibes. 

SHOP THE POST


Originally I planned to get a head start on my holiday outfits post however I wasnt happy with how the photos came out so bear with me. I did however update the shopping widget and the shopping page, so if uve begun to shop for festive attire and gifts checkout the CHICLIST page. STOP before you buy a single item go sign up with EBATES , if you sign up NOW and refer 3 friends you get $75.

Whats your favorite era in fashion sixties, seventies, ninties or now?

No comments:

Post a Comment