CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Top 21+ Gifts Under $30


Today post will be my picks for the best gifts under $30. I thought I'd ease our wallets into gift shopping mode by starting off with helping you cross of all the smaller purchases from your list. Most of these Items are linked to retailers that offer free shipping or free store pickup so you can spend your coins on what matters Gifts! These gifts are perfect stocking stuffers for the fam or to gift to those outside your squad who you appreciate. I'm a little behind this year with my gift guides #Life, I was working on This project, so bare with me as I catch up this week. 

SHOP GIFTS UNDER $30


Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug // Bh cosmetics 10 Piece Sculpt + Blend 2 Brush Set // The Reusable Canvas Tote Unicorn Magic Keyboard Cover  // Anthropologie Illusion Monogram Letter  // Anthropologie Ananas Trinket Dish & Clips  // UO 6 Piece Nail Polish Set // Jo Malone London 'Lime Basil & Mandarin' Shower Gel // Gigi Choker Halogen Wool Blend Beret // Anthropologie USB Tassel Keychain  // Thirstystone Stripe Marble Coasters  // Kate Spade Business Card Holder
BP. Leopard Slouchy Beanie //  LED Metal Marquee Light Be Merry Boxed Mug  // Let's Be Jolly Boxed Mug // SOREL 'Joan of Arctic' Waterproof Snow Boot Red Eye Kit //  Faux Fur Eye Mask

I planned to film an accompanying video on Youtube, to this post so Subscribe here so you know when its up. However technical difficulties arose hence the tardiness of this post, despite that though except these gift guides within the next week Gifts for the Him (Hubby Boyfriend Brother Dad), Gifts for Her (BFF, Mom/Inlaw, Sister)  and a Black Friday/Cyber monday Deals Guide.
GJVHKBJGFKJBLNK


I was also thinking of doing a a Gift guide for New Moms (its seems everyone one around me is either pregnant or recently had a baby) and Co-workers. Also don't forget to use Ebates I promise your bank acct will bless you for it 🤑 and now you can get cash back for in store purchases 🙌🏾 . Dont know what Ebates is find out more Here.

I'd love to know who you're shopping for? did I miss anyone, is there a vertical I didn't mention beautaccessories etc. I really appreciate your feedback it truly helps me out.

3 comments:

  1. I recently watched the 2016 plus size coats review and click on your links. Non of the items matched!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, hope you are doing well and thanks for your support. As per your statement if the items are different, usually its because my item is no longer available so I try to find a similar style, I apologize for any confusion I usually try to state that in the video

      Delete
  2. I recently watched the 2016 plus size coats review and click on your links. Non of the items matched!

    ReplyDelete