CHIC FINDS

Saturday, January 7, 2017

How To Style (Wide Calf) Over The Knee Boots





SWEATSHIRT // JACKET // TURBAN // OTK BOOTS
Happy New Year Chicsters this the first official post of the year 🙌🏾 I have to be quiet honest transitioning back to work this week was rough (was it for you?). If you are following me on Instagram, Youtube or Snapchat you know the struggle Ive had, trying to find Over The Knee boots that are in style, come in a size 11, and fit my WIDE calf

Im happy to say Ive found a near perfect pair and #IMGRATEFUL 😬

SHOP THE POST


I decide for my first outfit that I do one for the gram aka the young ones lol. I paired my OTK boots (currently over 50% off HERE) with a distressed mens sweatshirt from HM (similar on sale HERE), an old thrifted camo Jacket (similar) and a velvet turban from Asos. Ive literally been wearing this turban non stop for the last couple of day its a stylish alternative to the basic Beanie (GET IT HERE).

HACK
 If your tall ( or in my case Tallish 5'8")  and you cant find OTK boots that are actually Over the knee then pick up these mock OTK Tights to create the illusion that they are higher up.

TIP
 BTW if you do end up getting the mock OTK tights size up at LEAST 1 size if not 2 especially if you have a butt.

So how do the boots fit?
Im glad you asked, when I first received them they felt a little snug but loosened up pretty quickly; they have a side zipper so your foot can easily slide in. They also feature laces on the back that you can customize for a better fit. They are a stiletto heel 😡 however they are pretty comfortable in my opinion. The boots are wide calf and moderately wide with friendly; my calves measure at 18" and they fit with room.
I hope I answered all your questions leave any further question down below in the comments and ill be sure to answer.

Ive got some exciting changes coming up so stay tuned for those UPDATES and as I reiterated HERE I want this site to be a RESOURCE and that will the underlying theme for the YEAR. Make sure to come back Wednesday for another post (Hint: Best of 2016)

Wanna Know how to rock OTK boots for your Body TYPE sign up for our NEWSletter Here and thanks for stopping by 💋 

No comments:

Post a Comment