CHIC FINDS

Monday, July 30, 2012

BFSC: TAILS

One more to go woohoo! and less than 48hrs let me see if I can do it. I am happy and sad that this challenge is coming to an end because at many times it caused me to really step out of my comfort zone. This was definitely a challenge for me because I started the challenge halfway through at the end of june so I had to get creative about finding time to take,edit,and post. Consequently I found my self being critical about some of my posts because I felt I could do better. Now imagine how surprised I was when I received such nice comments.

how to wear the hi-lo trend plussize, fullfigure,curvy

How to wear high waisted shorts

how to wear Denim cutoffs plus size
Shirt : F21  Shorts : Vintage DIY  Bag : H&M  Shoes : Unionbay  Watch : M.K.   Jewelry : H&M, F21
plus size blogger

Now on to the post, I promise that I did not do this intentionally; if you read my previous post you already know how I currently feel about citrus. I put of my "hi-lo" post because honestly I didn't have much in my closet that fit the bill, because I get wary about trends (I could write a separate post). So I had only two items (both being tops) in my closet that fit the bill and I decided on this top. ( but then I may be biased)

P.S. I promise this will be the last time I feature this color (at least for awhile) and now you guys have learnt something about me (when it rains for me it pours lol!) I.E when I like something everyone knows
NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

4 comments:

  1. i need this top! its lovely! You can do it!!!! you'v e done so so well girl, you've rocked it! would love to see you complete the challenge!! :D <3 you look gorg! love the shades too! Damn...so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I scored the top during IFBCON in Feb @ the forever21 in Times Square I think It literally stopped me in my tracks. ill try and finish fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. You always get it right girl!!!

    ReplyDelete