CHIC FINDS

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

BFSC: POOLSIDE

This is my last post for the BFSC I am elated literally; because these last couple of weeks have been posting OLYMPICS for me. I can see why people quit their jobs and become full time bloggers lol! 
I really wanted to shoot at the beach but there is no beach around here for hours. Which makes me miss New Haven, the beach was literally 5 mins away the funny thing is I'll probably be at the beach this weekend. So instead I had to settle with my sister-in-laws pool.I really love Rihanna style. Most especially her vacation style she is always on the cusp when it comes to fashion trends, swim wear included; I love the way she mixes her pieces.





  and now you have seen my interpretation
I worked really hard on the challenge and now its time for you guys to decide who wins you can click the link  below to checkout my fellow participants and
VOTE for me HERE (please❤) 
P.S Just wanted to apologize for the boobage in the pictures 
( I promise they are exaggerated in the pictures) cant live with then can live without them lol! oh yeah thanks Victor, David you guys made this post possible
SUPPLECHIC'S YOUTUBE CHANNEL HAS MOVED SUBSCRIBE HERE
NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
STAY BLESSED

15 comments:

  1. WOOOOOHOOO! Yay im so excited and happy you completed the chaallenge, yay! you are working that bikini! WOW! you look amazing!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are working that two piece!
    http://kellymonroe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I tried to bring out my inner vic model lol!

      Delete
  3. Girl don't ever apologize for the boobage its a gift. LOL. You look great, nice mixture of prints, lovely pop of color for the summer and the high waist-ed bottoms are gorgeous, I wonder why we haven't been high waist-ing a lot of things just because high waist-ed bottoms are just too beautiful. Really sculpt the body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. high waisted is a must for me especially when it comes to a 2 piece cause i got sum STRESS marks from having my boy and i call it stress marks lol! but yes i luv the high waisted look very retro chic

      Delete
  4. You rocked the two piece, diva! I concur with VV...don't apologize for your God given gifts!

    ~Tavia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don no i kinda had a hard time posting these pics cause i didnt want to send the wrong message, but i guess it is what it is and thank you

      Delete
  5. Girl you look good, love your two piece!!! I had so much fun with the BFSC. Check out my 2 piece "Fatkini" at: www.plussizesouthernlady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for all ur wonderful comments and i def checked urs out!

      Delete
  6. i love "mismatched" bikinis! this look is amazing. i just found your blog and i'm having such a good time scrolling through your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Baby u WERKED this swimsuit!!! What I wouldn't do for boobs like these???!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what! what are you talking about I am so jealous of those gurls who can wear a tank without a bra of a vneck without looking like a street walker lol!

      Delete
  8. Okay you better Serve, I love that swimsuit!! No wierd stuff, but I'd kill for that size boobies ahha, mine are entirely toooooo big!

    ReplyDelete