CHIC FINDS

Sunday, July 15, 2012

BFSC:BABY NEON AND PRINT ( HIGH WAISTED)

I am so happy to have 3 items crossed of my BFSC list, I am still trying to come up with a strategic plan to get all the posts in by the 31st lol! So right now my focus is on finishing the challenge,I know it may seem like I have tunnel vision but I promise to post other content once the challenge is over.
When I spotted these scarf print pants at Target I did a double take.My love for palazzo pants has been growing and I had been seriously lusting for the palazzo pants at Zara, but unfortunately they have limited sizing.
Similarly my love for neon has increased exponentially.I spotted both pieces during a trip to target and I knew they would make a perfect combination. 
how to wear palazzo pants plus size supplechic
Tee, Pants and Sandals: Target  clutch:Vintage Watch: Micheal Kors  
NYX fuchsia lip liner, palazzo pants
Necklaces: Forever21, Asos  Rings and Bracelets: Forever21 and Charlotte  Russe

big fat summer challenge , high waisted, supplechic
Target is one of my favorite places to shop because they are a wonderful source for trendy inexpensive pieces,they go up to 3x in straight sizes, they have a plus size section and extended shoe sizes.
P.S Thanks to Chanelfiles I have added additional(Target)items  to my never ending list of wants Lord help me!
NEW INVENTORY ADDED TO THE SHOP!
YOUTUBE FACEBOOK INSTAGRAM TUMBLR TWITTER
STAY BLESSED

6 comments:

  1. love this, the pants look great on you! I want my own palazzo pants! :D Keep up the great job, love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fierce diva! I need to get some myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss!! gurl i just love them they are so breezy

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks gurl! and i know about NY every time i go there i marvel at how New Yorkers do it everyday

      Delete