CHIC FINDS

Saturday, July 29, 2017

Mesh Scatter Sequin Dress & Red Lace Ups : Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Dress Picks

Mesh Scatter Sequin Mini Dress Outfit

Suede Wrap Block Heels (Wide Width)



DRESS // HEELS // CLUTCH (similar)
In today's post I will be sharing my top dress picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. Remember prices go up August 6th. My apologies to everyone who hasn't been able to get an item because it was sold out. I will be doing a post towards the end of the sale for restocks make sure to follow me on Instagram for IRL updates.

The dress I have on is from Asos Curve and it is the Mesh Scatter Sequin Mini Dress I got it in a us 16 (size 18 left). Fit wise it fits kinda big on top, so if you are in between sizes id say size down especially if you are pear shaped
I'm not typically a fan of over the top styles the color sold me on the Dress. Love the sherbert vibes lol, this look was actually in my Vacation lookbook watch it Here

I decided to pair the Dress with the tomato red Lace Up heels (on sale) because the colors work so well; these Heels (c/o Torrid) have extra padding and are chunky definitely made for walking.

SHOP THE POST



Nordstrom always has a good selection of quality Dresses ( Luv the color of this one) in Plus . So if you have an event coming up or just want to spruce up your wardrobe then don't hesitate to save while you can (prices go up August 6).

SHOP NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE PLUS SIZE DRESSES 



Are you loving all these posts about the Nordstrom Sale, sign up for our Newsletter for exclusive content and upcoming happenings also follow this blog on Bloglovin so you never miss a post.

Have an amazing day!

No comments:

Post a Comment